Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween and all the fun characters and decorations that go along with it (and the candy), but this year I didn't quite manage to get all of the usual pumpkin-y decorating done around the house. I did put up my wonderful Halloween tree and spooky village.



The tree started on our honeymoon when I saw some great ornaments that I had to have. It wasn't until our first anniversary spent in Chicago when I got the tree on which to hang them. Here are some of my favorite ornaments.





On the table beneath the tree is a Halloween tea towel, one of two woven for me by none other than my big sis earlier this year. Aren't they nice?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, those towels are spiffy! Crafty talent must run in your family!

Happy (belated) Halloween!