Thursday, May 29, 2008

Who's that blogger?

Things in these parts have been a little bit hectic. Busy with work, I struggle to get to bed before 1am, the tot keeps waking up earlier (5:15 this am) and then he's so tired during the day (not to mention Mama and Dada). He's already back in bed at 9:00 this morning. This too shall pass, right? In the meantime, I'm not sure how to get out in the world without having Major Crankypants as my companion and the 12:30 playdate is not very popular - thank goodness the weather is finally decent.

Needless to say, posting here has gotten pushed to the back burner despite all the things I have to share. In an effort to prevent this seedling of knowledge from whithering away, I will be employing a guest blogger, none other than the aforementioned sleepy Dada. So, please welcome him - this will be his blogland premiere!

No comments: