Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hooray for 10 inch thighs!!!

Not mine, of course. I'm talking chubby little baby thighs. "Hooray" because this means that Finn is getting big enough to wear his fancy schmancy FuzziBunz diapers. Yes, I am one of the Few. The Proud. The Cloth-diapering Mamas of the world. Up until now it's been all old-school cloth diapers, but today brought new fun in the world of diapering, and let's face it - there really is little fun to be had in that world. So, here are the Bunz in action...


Turns out, they're still a little loose around the thighs. Guess I have to fatten him up some more!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Jen! Is it you, it is me! hehe. I found you through Cara's blog. I didn't know that you where a blogger too! I will have to add you to my list.

Way to go on the cloth diapers. I will be totally curious about this when the time comes for me. I am already thinking about making my own baby purees.

Horray for Fin's chubby little legs too! Hope to see you soon!

jen said...

Hey Amanda! Yeah, it's probably your fault that I'm blogging since I always see your project updates via blog. I'll be sure to post about baby food when the time comes. I have grand ideas, but I don't know how determined I will be in reality. :)

Amy said...

I commend you. I was hoping to use the chlorine free disposables, but alas they leak too much.

Maybe if there was a cloth diaper service still in Pittsburgh...