Monday, March 26, 2007

So long, Flat Stanley!

When I was in elementary school and was read the Flat Stanley book...I loved it! Well, twentysome years later, I received Flat Stanley as a houseguest. He came via United States Postal Service, of course, courtesy of my kindergarten nephew, Caleb. Stanley, Finn, and I had some adventures over the last few weeks and now it is time for him to return. I am to send him back with a new set of clothes representative of the city he visited. Now, I am no football fan, but the first thing that came to mind was a Steelers jersey. I went with Hines Ward...seems like a nice enough guy and well...he is half Korean. Mother in law would approve. Yes, I had fun coloring. Here is Flat Steeler Stanley, football and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Flat Stanley Outfit! My first grade cousin just sent Flat Stanley to spend a day with Jeff Wilkins from the St.Louis Rams, and of course Flat Stanley was sent back wearing a Rams jersey! How fun!